The Black Pavilion and the Preljocaj Ballet
The Black Pavilion is a place entirely dedicated to dance with four studios and a Theater where you can throughout the year:
- See the shows of Angelin Preljocaj and those of the invited companies.
- Take an aperitif with a choreographer, thanks to the “Apéro danse” formula.
- Attend actions around the shows: public rehearsals, dance video, open studios, etc. (free entry).
- Participate in guided tours of the Black Pavilion (free entry).
- Practice the dance: the daily lessons of the dancers of the Preljocaj Ballet are open to professionals (compulsory reservation firstname.lastname@example.org) and courses are organized in connection with the programming for amateurs.
- Eat on show evenings under the tent of the Black Pavilion.
- Extend your pleasure with the items offered by the Boutique (selection of works on the work of Angelin Preljocaj and the Black Pavilion: books, DVDs, posters, postcards…).
Find all the latest news from the Ballet Preljocaj and the Pavillon Noir here